Quality Attic Insulation is key to an Energy Efficient Roof
Prior to performing any roofing services, our specialists conduct a thorough inspection of your attic and roof to assess any damages or areas of concern. We will inspect the current attic insulation and determine whether or not it is adequate. If your attic insulation is insufficient, we may suggest that you add blown insulation to ensure that your roof is as energy efficient as possible.
Poor attic insulation negatively affects your home in various ways, including:
- High utility bills – If your home does not have enough insulation, temperature regulation becomes significantly more difficult to maintain, which means your HVAC systems will be using more energy and your utility bills will be much higher than necessary.
- Damaged home structure – Without proper temperature regulation, your home may encounter excess heat and moisture, which will contribute to the degradation of the structure of your home.
- Reduced indoor air quality – Insufficient insulation allows air pollutants to enter your home through cracks in the roof. Over time, this can significantly reduce the air quality in your home.
- Reduced indoor comfort – With improper temperature regulation, your home can experience significant temperature fluctuations, making you and your family far less comfortable.
- More HVAC wear and tear – With temperature fluctuations, your HVAC systems will need to work much harder to maintain proper temperatures in your home. They will be working harder and more often, which results in more wear and tear.